How SAT Prep Can Help You Save On College Tuition
Client-families who invest with SAT Preparation Group for Concierge SAT or ACT Prep typically enjoy a substantial Return on Investment.
96% Of Our Florida Students Qualify For Bright Futures Scholarships.
- Typical 75% level Florida public college minimum ROI = 389 – 423%
- Typical 100% level Florida public college minimum ROI = 501 – 554%
- Typical average-achiever private college merit scholarship** ROI = 1,503- 1,643%
- Typical high-achiever private college merit scholarship*** ROI = 4,389 – 5,477%
Bottom line: Typical financial Return on Investment of 4 to 54 times the tuition of your SAT Preparation Course.
Students who score in the 90th percentile or above are far more likely to receive college scholarships. See our list of popular scholarship websites here.
Aside from a substantial increase in qualifying for college scholarships, a SAT Preparation Group student will have:
- a lifetime of enhanced critical thinking ability,
- an IQ boost,
- the value of deep practice,
- intangible post-college opportunities,
- study skills to carry with them throughout college,
- and better overall college preparedness.
It’s a Win-Win no brainer any way you look at it! Check out our in-home and online SAT and ACT Prep Courses. SAT Preparation Group boasts an average SAT score increase of 416.5 points. Join us at SAT Preparation Group today for your concierge prep service. You deserve the best!
* SAT is registered trademark of the College Board, which was not involved in the production of, and does not endorse these products or serivces.
** (1210+ math/reading SAT with qualifying grades at the University of Miami and other similar institutions)
*** (1350+ math/reading SAT with qualifying grades at the University of Miami and other similar institutions)